- UA recognizes that the success of our Achievers is intimately tied to parents/guardians.
- UA invests time in creating an environment where parent engagement is the norm. Together, we work as a cooperative team to meet the needs of our children.
- As a UA Parent, you commit to a series of workshops, events, and activities that help impact Achievers education and success. Parents participate in:
- Three core events a year (Required)
- Three electives (Recommended)
- Three extracurricular activities (Optional)
Parents also participate in:
- The Achiever and parent cooking class
- The Parent Committee
- Mentoring and Training (around Career Preparation, Executive Functioning Skills, Financial Literacy, Leadership Skills)